This worksheet can be used with any version of the
Empathy Labyrinth® (EL).
Feel free to print this page and takes notes.
1. Identify the situation in your life that you would like to work on.
2. What’s your intention? (What you’re hoping to accomplish by doing this process.)
3. Go around the EL identifying your beloved Outer Jackal's thoughts: “What you’re thinking or saying about the other.” (i.e., Judgments, assumptions, & the like)
1) They are...
2) They should...
4. Go around the EL identifying your beloved Inner Jackal's thoughts: “What you’re thinking or saying about yourself.” (i.e. Judgments, assumptions, & the like)
1. I am....
2. I should...
5. Observation: In one sentence, state what you heard, saw, or thought that stimulated all your beloved Jackal thoughts? A pure observation is what a camera would see.
6. Go around the EL identifying all of your feelings stimulated by your observation.
7. Go around the EL identifying all of your Needs/values that are not being met when you have all these feelings.
8. Please write down your first name here:_______________
These are my top 5 unmet NEEDS/VALUES